Red Coat Guided Tours: Tudor Exeter
Every Friday from 2 JulyRed Coat Guided Tours: Tudor Exeter Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://www.exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tours-tudor-exeter/
This tour looks at buildings which survive from the Tudor period and gives an idea of what life was like for the citizens of Exeter during this turbulent period. Finishes on the Historic Quayside.
Our tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green at 2pm every Friday.
Walking tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Guided tours may be subject to cancellation without notice.
Guided Tours will only go ahead with a minimum of 2 people
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- All tours must be booked in advance.
- NHS Track & Trace details will be collected when a booking is made
- The number of people per tour is limited
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are covid secure
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
FridaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Hooker statue.