Red Coat Guided Tour: Oddities & Curiosities
Every Monday from 5 JulyRed Coat Guided Tour: Oddities & Curiosities Exeter Corn Exchange George Street Exeter Devon UK EX1 1BU https://www.exetercornexchange.co.uk/whats-on/red-coat-guided-tour-oddities-curiosities/
An entertaining wander through areas in and around the city centre, intertwining some of its historical details with some of its stranger or more unusual facts, with a few surprises along the way. This tour finishes in Cathedral Close.
Our tours depart from the Hooker Statue on Cathedral Green at 2pm every Monday.
Walking tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Guided tours may be subject to cancellation without notice.
Guided Tours will only go ahead with a minimum of 2 people
Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have had to introduce some further restrictions
- All tours must be booked in advance.
- NHS Track & Trace details will be collected when a booking is made
- The number of people per tour is limited
- Face coverings are not mandatory but strongly recommended
- A social distance of 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Do not attend a tour if you are feeling unwell
- Tours will only enter sites or properties that are covid secure
Please do not just turn up to a tour if you have not booked, the guide will not let you join the tour
Prices & Booking
MondaysBook Tickets Now
You do not need to collect tickets - Your tour guide will have your information when you meet at the Hooker statue.